Thursday, June 17, 2010

STFU, Lawn Mowers!

People, people, people, I know you really want to mow your lawn to make your house look nice. And I know it gets hotter than hell once it's past 9:00 in the morning. But seriously? Some of us have to work, and don't really appreciate being woken up at 5:00 AM by Home and Garden enthusiasts. Look, I know it's important to you to keep your house looking nice. I get that. But you seem to forget that you're right across from an apartment complex full of people without lawns, and that your lawn mower sounds like an airplane with engine problems.

I'm not just overreacting, either. I live on the 6th floor, and all of my neighbors are irritated with your lawn-mowing morons as well. And if people who are several stories taller than your lawn are having problems, then you really need to either look into waiting until the evening, when everyone is awake, or get a new lawn mower. I think everyone in the complex would be willing to chip in to get you a quieter lawn mower... seriously. It's really annoying, and it's messing with my sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment