Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Computer Closet Playlist

I listen to these songs when I'm at work. Although I have to say- my boss doesn't care if we listen to music (in fact, he encourages it to drown out other noise when we need to concentrate), but not all people appreciate it. I've had customers complain to me about it before, but I don't really care. Besides, if they're close enough to my workspace to hear the songs coming from my computer they really need to step back. Also, not all bosses encourage listening to music at work, so unless you're certain your boss won't care, don't do it.


Ring of Fire- Johnny Cash


Funhouse- Pink


All I Ever Wanted- Basshunter


My Heart Goes Nana- Millennium


Russian Lullaby- Toy-Box


Strut- Adam Lambert


Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas (this one might not be acceptable to listen to in all workplaces. I only play it after the shop is closed but I'm still working.)


Consti2tion- Alien Ant Farm


Holly Dolly Song- DJ Satomi/Pure Dust


Super Honeymoon- Owl City


Obviously I listen to a lot more music than just this, but lately these songs have been my favorites. I'll probably do this again with some other songs later in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment